Keep More of What You Make at Tax Time
We know that tax time is probably not your favorite time of the year! We want to make it as quick and pain-free as possible for you. We can help you navigate the maze of forms, requirements, deadlines, and constantly changing tax laws so that you can be aware of the possible financial opportunities available to your circumstances.
When you hire a tax preparer, make sure they:
- Are registered with the IRS to be eligible to prepare your returns.
- Have attended continuing education tax courses so they know the newest year’s rules.
- Can eFile your returns so that your refund, if any, will be returned faster.
- Explain your return to you so that you understand what you are signing. You are ultimately responsible for your own tax return, so it’s essential that you understand it.
We help our clients with the following services:
- Preparation and efiling of your individual, corporate, and estate tax returns at the local, state, and national levels
- Tax planning so you can keep more of what you make
- Representation in case you receive a tax bill or audit notice from any tax agency
“[Laura] has worked with my wife and I on keeping the books straight in my law practice for the past year or so. She also helped us get this year’s tax return filed and last year’s tax return amended.
Laura has been very friendly, pleasant to work with, and very efficient in everything we have asked her to do. I have referred her to other clients for similar services, and she has also been the primary responsible party in the preparation of a reasonably complicated “forensic” accounting that one of my clients is providing to the Court.
I have been pleased with her work and I’m flattered that she has asked for my recommendation. I will be happy to talk more about this if you would like to give me a call. (Please ask Laura for Max’s number)” ---Max W. McCord, Attorney at Law
We’d love to meet you and discuss how we can help you with your tax requirements. Call or email us to set up your no-cost, no-obligation tax consultation.