Bookkeeping Services for Your Growing Business
Your books contain valuable information to help you run your business, so it’s important that your bookkeeping is accurate and up-to-date. We offer bookkeeping services that include:
- Bank, PayPal, merchant account, and credit card reconciliation
- Invoicing, accounts receivable management, and collections
- Bill pay, check writing, accounts payable management and 3-way matching (purchase order, packing slip or receiving report, and invoice)
- Report generation
- Adjusting journal entries
- Sales tax reporting and payment
- Customer and vendor management
- Workers compensation audit
- Year-end and quarterly tasks
- Workflow improvement, eliminating or reducing duplicate data entry, paperwork-intensive procedures, and manual processes
“I strongly recommend Laura Nelson and A-List Accounting & Bookkeeping for all your office accounting needs.
I had the pleasure of being one of A-List Accounting’s clients. We run a small non-profit and needed a thorough job done at a reasonable rate. A-List prepared our taxes in a timely manner with care and accuracy.
Laura has a great attention to detail which gives me great confidence as we submit our information to the IRS. Knowing Laura and her family on a personal level, I know she is a person of integrity. These traits are important to our organization as our number one commodity is the trust we have with our donor base. This is why I trust Laura with our bookkeeping and can recommend her to you without hesitation.” ---Scott Connell, Most High Ministries
Give us a call or email us to find out more or to set up your complimentary consultation.